The land is faced with a devastating scarcity of resources as warriors swarm the country looking for rewards, honor, and glory. The gods look to unlock new dimensions of unlimited resources, where warriors will either survive the challenge and bring back what is needed or die in their attempts. March on, heroes. Conquer these new dimensions and reap the rewards!
Required Level – Lvl. 55+
How to Join
Once your character has reached level 55 and completed the main quest“Talk to Lycus” they will receive the dimension coordinates. You may use the coordinates to teleport to one of the dimensions through your city’s Mystic’s Gate.
- There are six types of dimensions: Water, Fire, Electro, Wind, Light and Dark. Each dimension has four different qualities: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert. Different dimensions yield different rewards.
- Use dimension coordinates to activate a gateway to a dimension and use your city’s Mystic’s Gate to teleport there.
- Dimension War provides many rare items including Sylph Equipment, enhancement materials and Bound Balens.
- Occupying a dimension will yield character Resistance and Resistance Reduction attributes.
- Conquered dimensions yield rich daily rewards. All rewards will be sent to the conqueror by in-game mail.
- Players consume Dimensional War Energy to explore the unknown area. The right type of Resistance can decrease the energy consumed for each movement within the area. A certain amount of Dimensional War Energy can be purchased every day. War Energy resets everyday at 5:00 (Server Time).
- There are many constructions in each section. Occupy all the constructions to occupy that section. Occupy all the sections on one dimension to occupy the whole dimension and earn great rewards.
- Each dimension has its own lifespan. When its lifespan reaches 0, the dimension disappears. Players may use Dimensional Essence to prolong the duration of the dimension. Higher quality dimensions have a longer lifespan.
- Once a dimension’s progress reaches 100%, players can rename it.
- If your character dies in the Dimensional War, God’s Redemption is required to revive them.It will be accumulated over time.
Thanks for your participation, we look forward to hearing your scintillating comments again!